Monday, September 6, 2010

The Beginning!

I first started selling on ebay and then branched out to rubylane.  Now I also sell on etsy.  I have walls of vintage fabric and have found that etsy is a great place for these fabrics.



Some of these fabrics are hard to sell because I want to use them myself...BUT I need to relearn to sew.  I haven't sewn with a machine since seventh grade.  Etsy inspires me to want to learn to sew...but with five children, 30+ mostly rescue farm animals, a farmhouse that needs renovating and several online shops, I have very little time for sewing.  Instead I have project piles for the days I start sewing again. 

What you don't see are the walls of damask tablecloths, doilies, sheets and pillowcases.  I'll save that for another post.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my GOODNESS!! What a stash of fabric!! Can't wait to see all of your other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS..... Welcome to blogging and to the Vintage Market Team!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - your stacks of fabrics beat my stacks -- I may have to show your pics to Mr. ThreeOldKeys.

    I've been blogging for ages .... well over 3 weeks now!!!! So welcome to a fellow newbie. I'm also new to the Etsy vmteam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore vintage fabric and find it very hard to sell it too!! You have a beautiful stash there!

    ReplyDelete